Thursday, July 29, 2010

Plotting.


Auriaya is still in progress, of course.

but a girl's got to have a little something on the side, right? >.<

I've gotten a little burnt out on the titan to be truthful, so i'm spicing it up by making a new skirt. Skirts with thick elastic waistbands seem to be all the rage lately, but i can never find one i like. So, i'm going to make one. I'm going to do it like the first skirt, just with the elastic waistband. The elastic should still be able to stretch as long as I do the gathers properly, and maybe use a zig zag stitch for it.

I got the elastic for free, actually. It was pretty sweet. I found a great pair of wooden wedge heels to go with it at a thrift store for 7 bucks. So, it's all falling together and I'm pretty stoked. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment